Flag Counter

Friday, June 28, 2013

Jun28: Stop #FoodNetwork Have they lost their minds? I also won't be watching the Food Network

Changes are afoot at Blogtrottr!
By popular request, we're bringing in paid plans with some cool new features (and more on the way). You can read all about it in our blog post.
Jun28
thumbnail Stop #FoodNetwork Have they lost their minds? I also won't be watching the Food Network
Jun 28th 2013, 15:43, by noreply@blogger.com (Robby Ball)

#FoodNetwork I am making a personal commitment as of today to stop shopping at Walmart, Kmart, Target, Sears http://t.co/87ykF4wDub   Share from Caren Cathcart Satterwhite - I am making a personal commitment as of today to stop shopping at Walmart, K-mart, Target, Sears and Home Depot. I also won't be watching the Food Network, or buying anything further from QVC. Since I've made mistakes in my past, too, I'm assuming I'm no longer welcome in their stores anyway, so I'll go ahead and save them the trouble. I just called and cancelled my Sears card, my Target card, and my Home Depot Credit Card. I'm sure my locally owned small businesses and retail stores, and farmers markets need the money way more than these unforgiving retail giants anyway!! It feels good to have a voice, even if it is with my wallet...May not amount to much, but it's a start.

[Summary, click link above for rest of the story]

Delicious Digg Evernote Facebook Google Bookmarks Google Plus LinkedIn StumbleUpon Tumblr Twitter
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robby  Ball